We humbly ask that everyone carefully reads the complete privacy statement so they can understand how their information is gathered, used, and safeguarded on our website.
What details, for instance, are gathered when you subscribe to one of our blogs or newsletters or fill out a contact form?
Details You Provide
You might be prompted to enter the following personal data once you register on our website.
- Phone Number
- When completing a feedback or enquiry form,
For example, you'll be prompted to enter the aforementioned personal data. We use this data to customise your experience with our service.
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address could be used by the website to determine where your device is. This information enables us to fully adhere to the data compliance laws of your nation. Your IP address may also be used by us to work out the quickest way for your device to connect to our website.
What Will We Do With Your Information?
We use the data that we learn about our customers and site users in the following ways:
- to provide the kind of content and services that correspond to your interests in order to customise the user experience.
- to send you recurring emails informing you of special deals on services.
- in order to give you reminders and confirmations for the services you choose.
- to send you communications for support and technical notices, updates, and alerts.
- to reply to your questions, concerns, and opinions in order to deliver better support and customer service.
- to update you on the newest products, deals, articles, blogs, and services that we believe will be of interest to you.
- to monitor and manage the actions related to our website's performance and content.
Management of Email
There are a number of reasons why Creative Giants Technologies could try to email you. For instance, if you sign up for our newsletters, you might get emails about content updates on a regular basis.
You can always completely unsubscribe from our emails by clicking the link in the footer of any email you get from Creative Giants Technologies. Using the same link, you may also choose your communication preferences.
At what points do We Disclose and Share Your Information?
Our top focus is protecting our visitors' privacy, thus we take every precaution to do so. Only one of the following situations will we divulge your personal information.
with your permission
When you consent to Creative Giants Technologies sharing your personal data. When you provide your information through our offers or services, it might happen.
For instance, if you choose to fill out an enquiry form, Creative Giants Technologies will gather your name, email address, and company name.
Additionally, Creative Giants Technologies may release your personal data when necessary to comply with a legal obligation, rule, court order, or governmental request. It might also occur if a breach of the terms of service needs to be investigated, or if Creative Giants Technologies's rights or users' safety need to be protected. Another situation when information sharing may be essential is to prevent security scams.
We may share your personal information in conjunction with the transaction itself if Creative Giants Technologies is a party to a merger, acquisition, transfer, or sale of all or a portion of its business.
What Security Steps Do We Take to Safeguard the Information of Visitors?
Your visit will be as secure as possible by regularly scanning for security holes and vulnerabilities to protect your information. To ensure that every transaction you make is secure and safe, we also use SSL certification.
Policy on Google Ads
On our website, we run ads that are served by Google AdSense. The Google Advertising Principles are always followed while displaying Google's advertising.
We have put the following into practise:
- Using Google AdSense for remarketing
- Reporting on Demographics and Interests
- First-party cookies and third-party cookies are used by us and third-party providers like Google.
- as users browse our website, cookies are used to gather information about how they interact with ad impressions and other ad service features.
How Can You Disagree?
You can go to the Google ad settings website if you wish to set preferences for how Google displays advertising to you. By installing the Google Analytics Opt-out browser extension, you can also permanently decline cookies.
Don't Follow Signals
When we get a Do Not Track signal, we respect it and cease all use of advertising.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act) (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When collecting personal information from children under 13, parents are given control. The COPPA Rule, which specifies what actions websites and online services should take to protect children's privacy and safety online, is enforced by the Federal Trade Commission, the country's consumer protection body. Additionally, we don't market to kids under the age of 13.
Equitable Information Practices
As soon as a data breach happens, we'll do the following to comply with the Fair Information Practices law.
Within one business day, we will send an email to the user notifying them of the change.
We also concur with the individual redress principle, which states that everyone has the right to file a lawsuit against data collectors and processors who violate the law in order to protect their legal rights. Additionally, people have all the tools necessary to initiate a legal case against data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM act is a statute that establishes standards for sending promotional emails and gives recipients the option to stop receiving them. If you don't, it's a violation, and there could be consequences.
The following is what we agree to in order to comply with CAN-SPAM:
- Through our emails, we never use misleading subject lines.
- We provide the actual address of our office's main location.
- We make sure the user doesn't receive any emails from us at all in the event of an opt-out or Do Not Track signal.
- At the bottom of every email, we include a link the user can utilise to unsubscribe.
If you have any questions about the privacy policies, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us using the details below.Creative Giants Technologies,
9533 Lefferts Blvd, New York, NY, 11419, WY, 82801