Money-Back Guarantee / Refund Policy
- If the first design ideas are accepted, or a revision is required, any deposit payments for a project will not be refunded after delivery unless Creative Giants Technologies cancels or terminated your Agreement for a cause other than your violation or non-performance.
- All reimbursement claims will be processed according to the following procedure:
- When the first logo concepts are shown, you submit a request. The refund offer goes void after you accept or request modifications to the design elements, and refund requests will not be considered.
- If you refund before the initial design concepts are delivered, you will be eligible for a full refund (less the 10 percent service & processing fee).
- If you seek a refund within 48 hours, you will receive a 66 percent return (less the 10 percent service & processing fee).
- If you seek a refund between 48 and 120 hours after the original design delivery, you will receive a 33 percent refund (minus a 10% service fee).
- After 120 hours, no refund requests will be considered; however, because we strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction, you are urged to contact us if you have any concerns.
- If you have not taken any action on your order for 30 days after ordering it, you will not be eligible for a refund. If you wish to reactivate your design order, you'll have to pay a cost that
- After the final files have been given, no refund claims will be considered.
- When it comes to website packages, no refunds will be given once the development has been done and the website has gone online.
- For animation orders Just after the storyboard is developed, no refund requests for video animation packages will be considered.
- Any refund requests should be sent to the customer service department. Creative Giants Technologies retains the right to approve or deny your request on an individual case-by-case basis depending on the breach of your user agreement.
- The return policy for Creative Giants Technologies / Custom packages will be the same as it is for single products.
- For example, if you buy a logo and web design service and accept the logo, you can only get a refund for the website service during the first design.
- A legitimate cause for requesting a refund must be evaluated against the design brief and cuts.
- A legitimate explanation must be provided for a refund request, which must be evaluated against the design brief and client input for changes. A refund will not be offered unless the concept is not developed according to the brief; nevertheless, more changes will be supplied until total satisfaction is achieved.
- The money-back promise is contingent on the order being placed in good faith. We do not consider it good faith when a consumer places design orders with many design agencies for the same work in the hopes of receiving a refund. We retain the right to refuse a refund request in this situation.
- Customer input is required for all design tasks before the design can be finalized, therefore it is just a matter of time.
- If our designed logo is discovered to be significantly similar to another logo design that may already exist, our 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a re-draw.
- Please make sure you satisfy the following conditions to ensure your refund request is accepted.
- +1 (325) 400 1713
- Chat in real time
- connect@Creative Giants Technologies.com
How to get your money back
Request a refund by contacting us using one of the three methods below:
We will use our revision procedure to try to fix your issue as soon as possible, or we will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. Your design rights would be gained by Creative Giants Technologies after the refund, and you would be unable to show any version of the design supplied by the firm. Let us also point out that:
You accept that the design rights will now be transferred to the firm.
- Our designers do not depart from the parameters specified by you in the purchase form to offer you the required pleasure.
- We rewrite the requested design and continue to revise it until you are completely pleased (depending upon your package).
- Where applicable, a free domain and hosting will be included with website packages. All of the email addresses included with website packages may be set up in third-party email programs like Outlook. Each email account will have a storage capacity of 10MB. We will not give email accounts if you do not host your website with us. The hosting, domain, and email server packages are non-refundable.
- All design order files are provided to My Account on the "Order Confirmation" date. The designs are produced following extensive study to ensure design excellence and uniqueness.
- The date indicated on the "Order Confirmation" is used to transmit all design order files to My Account. An e-mail is also sent to the customer informing them that their design order has been sent to their account area. All modification and refund procedures are based on the date and time the design order was delivered to the client's account area. According to the date stated on the "Order Confirmation," All design order files are supplied to "My Account." An e-mail is also sent to the customer informing them that their design order has been sent to their account area. All modification and refund procedures are contingent on the date and time of the design order being delivered to the customer.
- Once we send you the final files, we retain a record of your finished design. If you need the final files again in the future, let us know and we'll give them to you.
- YOU acknowledge that Creative Giants Technologies is not responsible for any contact sent from email addresses other than those ending in "@Creative Giants Technologies.com" or any toll-free number not listed on our website. Creative Giants Technologies cannot be held liable for any damages incurred as a result of such contact. We are solely responsible for any contact sent to us via our domain name email address(es) or toll-free number (as listed on the Creative Giants Technologies website).
- You may be requested to give some registration data or other information to use Creative Giants Technologies services. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that any information you give will be accurate, up-to-date, and full. Creative Giants Technologies has the right to reject your access to any services or resources, as well as to cancel or suspend your account, if it feels the information, you have given is not valid, current, or full.
- Creative Giants Technologies is a PCI DSS-certified firm, which means it has permission to retain your credit card information on file for future purchases.
- The Company will assist the Client with the integration of third-party plugins and APIs, but any third-party integration necessary to aid the website's functioning must be strictly standard. During the development of this project, the Company will not be involved with any third-party interactions. A separate pricing agreement will be needed for any extra work.
Policy on Quality Assurance
100% Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
The domain name and web hosting
Policy on Delivery
Upkeep of Records